Filipa Pato Bairrada Dinamica Branco 2022

$22.00
Article number: 5601743900258
Availability: In stock (2)

Producer: Filipa Pato
Variety: 80% Bical, 20% Arinto
Country: Portugal
Region: Beiras
Farming: Biodynamic
Winemaking: 10% of the juice ferments in 500L casks; the other 90% is fermented in tank. Final blend and bottling in spring after 5-6 months’ aging.
Package: 750 mL bottle

Lemon blossoms, wild herbs, nectarine, minerality. Biodynamic blend from Bairrada, Portugal. Unfined, unfiltered. A pure expression of grapes and terroir.

0 stars based on 0 reviews